Dukem! (Duke Nukem 3D Title) Dukem! (Duke Nukem 3D Title)

Ok.

It was ok, nothing special. There are many Duke Nukem remixes from the same midi file on NGs. However i have a question. By saying "i suck at guitars", do you imply that you played the song w/ an actual guitar? Cuz what i hear is just a midi track, definitely not guitar. Anyways, keep up.

Peace,

Oowaa Oowaa

It was good!

Really cathy song. I think you overdid it a little with the phasing. Especially after 0:30 when the riff changes I believe it was unnecessary. Oh, and the bass in the middle was really groovy. did you play it? And the tapping at the end was good. The ending was a little sudden too.
Anyway a nice song overall.

Keep it up!

beans384 responds:

It was me playing the tapping at the end, I thought the phasing was alright but thats your opinion! =D I wasnt playing the bass. I need to improve all my endings really, thanks for the review its a big help=D Thanks for the 8.

Jolly roger bay (guitar) Jolly roger bay (guitar)

It was ok.

The guitar parts sound like they are samples. Too repetitive, more instruments like bass or a second guitar or a change of tone or style would make it more interesting.

Aspirin Aspirin

Perfect song!

I really enjoyed this one! I think it's more Steve Vai-esque! I don't think it deserves only 4.26 (at least that's the score at the time I'm writing). It's maybe one of the coolest songs I've heard on NG.

Great!
M.

P.S. if YOU need practice I may well go jump from a cliff! Nice playing:-)

sorohanro responds:

thanx for the nice review
you know, more you practice, more you need ... is like a drug :))

P.S. don't jump, search instead for Metaljonus here on NG to hear a very good guitar player

Arpegio Study no 1 Arpegio Study no 1

Ohh... I see.

Here are the arpeggios! Even better track! The solo starts a little out of tempo, but the sweeps were great!

Keep rockin!

sorohanro responds:

solo starts a little out of tempo because was wayting for arpegios
joking ...
thanx for review

Arpegio Study no 1BackingTrack Arpegio Study no 1BackingTrack

But... I like guitar solos!

Can't hear the arpeggios too. It's either the disease of not-being-able-to-hear-arpeggios-anym ore or they are indeed for beers. And before this review becomes anymore useless...

Great track, nice guitar playing! I'll check the solo version too. Make it a full song!

Keep up!

what ? where ?
oh, they went ...
BAD ARPEGIOS ! BAD ! BAD !

he he ... arpegios are on the other track, the one with the solo
there was the beer too

StarSpangledBanner Guitar Solo StarSpangledBanner Guitar Solo

Yep.

I have to agree with the reviewer below. Good work!

Better than the 80's Better than the 80's

I can name a few...

Blue Monday, Beat it, Dr Feelgood, Shout at the Devil, Peace Sells, Detroit Rock City, Autobahn.

I think i covered many music types of the 80's, with these songs that are better.

Your song it's to repetitive, in fact it's the same melody looped all over again.
And also, did you actually recorded that guitar or is it a sample? For the latter you should really mention that. And if it is a sample I don't see how it's your song since it's based entirely on that single sample.

It was ok though. I gave a 3 and a 2 for the effort.

yayman223 responds:

Detroit Rock City is the only one I agree with. The guitar is a purchased loop from sony which I have the licenses to use. I also made this song in 5 minutes to see what it would get. So far better than expected.

The Rapture - Monolith The Rapture - Monolith

Fucking Great!

Sweet track! I didn't like the brutal part of the vocals (but that's a matter of taste), the rest were simply great! Nice guitars, drums, everything! I'm giving you a fucking 10 for your frikkin song!

Eternalreich responds:

killa

ive got much more

Keyboard Shredding Keyboard Shredding

Once again...

...great track. It really needs to be built into a full song. It will be way better. Nice!

adompeace responds:

I'm actually building this into a full song. Lord knows how long that'll take though...