2001: A Space Moogle 2001: A Space Moogle

Niceee!!!

For your first flash I think it's excellent. Usually people around here start with crappy sprite movies, boring stickfights and madness wannabes. good to see you actually didn't go the easy way and presented something with quality. It was short but to the point, i thought the abrupt ending was funny. The art was simple, but effective. I like the moogle character. You should make a series with him.
I would give an 8 normally but have a 10 for the effort.
And a 5 cuz i think is underrated.

Keep up the good work,

Tim-Simmons responds:

WOW! Thanks for the Review & I think I will make a flash series with him!

The Ignored Monster The Ignored Monster

Amazed.

I don't see animations like this one often. I was amazed how well you managed to blend the cartoon character with the live video. I don't have actual criticism for your animation, everything was really good, from the idea, to execution and direction. And good job on keeping the video quality so high and still have a decent filesize. I'm still struggling with that.

Keep up the good work!!!

Phoenix Wrong: CF 3 Phoenix Wrong: CF 3

This one is terribly overrated!

So you basically ripped the graphics and animations from a video game, added random audio clips from movies or series and you made that flash. The humor and the visuals are good but they're not yours. When you're gonna do a sprite movie like this one, at least try to add your own voice acting and work on your own script and jokes. I give you one star for your effort to tween some of the sprites. And yes I expect all the 13 yr olds who like the videogame to mark my review as useless. I wish there was something in your flash I could constructively criticize. Sorry.

fusion-of-flash responds:

Sure, Np :)

I make these for the ppl who likes it and many does I but I dont expect everyone to do that. Thanks for the review ^^

Dukem! (Duke Nukem 3D Title) Dukem! (Duke Nukem 3D Title)

Ok.

It was ok, nothing special. There are many Duke Nukem remixes from the same midi file on NGs. However i have a question. By saying "i suck at guitars", do you imply that you played the song w/ an actual guitar? Cuz what i hear is just a midi track, definitely not guitar. Anyways, keep up.

Peace,

Oowaa Oowaa

It was good!

Really cathy song. I think you overdid it a little with the phasing. Especially after 0:30 when the riff changes I believe it was unnecessary. Oh, and the bass in the middle was really groovy. did you play it? And the tapping at the end was good. The ending was a little sudden too.
Anyway a nice song overall.

Keep it up!

beans384 responds:

It was me playing the tapping at the end, I thought the phasing was alright but thats your opinion! =D I wasnt playing the bass. I need to improve all my endings really, thanks for the review its a big help=D Thanks for the 8.

Jolly roger bay (guitar) Jolly roger bay (guitar)

It was ok.

The guitar parts sound like they are samples. Too repetitive, more instruments like bass or a second guitar or a change of tone or style would make it more interesting.